Anatomy & Physiology (with Jane Vickers)
This Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy & Physiology accredited by ABT and offered by Kinesiologist Jane Vickers is perfect if you are looking for an offline course to study as part of your Practitioner training with Essence or you just want to study for your own personal development.
Some of the key features include:
- Minimum technology, the course consists of 1 training day in Bristol, home study & a multiple choice exam.
- Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy & Physiology from Bristol Beauty School (accredited by ABT)
- Fully supported with email and phone access to Jane.
- Training held in Bristol in person with other like-minded students.
- Comprehensive and professional textbook included.
- Guided home study packs.
- Bespoke training given by a fellow Kinesiologist who understands the requirements of the TASK/ASK Kinesiology Foundation and Practitioner Level course syllabus.
Venue & Dates
The one day training with Jane will take place on Saturday May 19th 2018 followed by guided home study and a multiple choice exam taking place Saturday 8th September 2018. Bristol venue TBC.
The £240 fee is inclusive of all course costs including study materials, home study pack, mock and final exam. However if a student in exceptional circumstances has to defer taking the final exam, an additional £50 will be charged.
The interactive, fun and informative training day with Jane will introduce you to the structure and function of the cells, skin and skeleton, and will also cover the muscular, circulatory, lymphatic, nervous, endocrine, reproductive, digestive, respiratory and urinary systems of the body. This training will be followed up with guided home study and a multiple choice exam.
Jane Vickers is a qualified Kinesiologist who runs her own Beauty School in Bristol, she is also a City and Guilds trained teacher and VTCT Assessor.