We all know that there is no such thing as a quick fix or a magic bullet when it comes to our health, however there is one very important correction that can be made to the body with Kinesiology techniques that can change people’s lives dramatically in as little as one session.
That correction is resetting a malfunctioning Ileocecal Valve (ICV) and because it is so relevant to good health I run a one day training course dedicated to teaching people (who have studied Kinesiology Levels 1-6) all about it.The Ileocecal Valve controls the flow of digested food when it is time for it to leave the small intestine and go into the large intestine to start to become faeces. It should stay open and close at appropriate times. If it stays open too long, or not long enough, problems occur.
The reasons why the ICV malfunctions are far ranging but they include:
- Poor diet
- Food sensitivities
- Biochemical imbalances
- Physical strain on the body/mind
- Exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Emotional upsets
- And more
What’s more an ICV that needs attention is frequently the cause of the ‘I just don’t feel well’ syndromes which abound, as well as many other types of pain and can give rise to an almost unbelievable list of distressing symptoms such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Groin pain
- Chest/neck/shoulder pains
- Chronic fatigue
- Constipation and/or diarrhoea
- Hip pain
- Mood swings/low mood
- A weakened immune system
- And much, much, more.
This is why becoming aware of and learning in detail how to correct a malfunctioning ICV is so important to anyone who is working in (or wants to work in) complementary or conventional healthcare. This one correction alone (especially when the emotional components are addressed) can alleviate and in some cases even rectify a whole host of physical ailments easily, simply and painlessly.
On this weekend course you will learn:
- About the digestive system and how to support it
- What the ICV is and how it functions
- How to locate the ICV
- How to muscle test for an open/closed ICV
- What foods strengthen/weaken a closed ICV/an open ICV
- How to support a malfunctioning ICV using nutrition, Bach flower remedies and the body’s meridian energy.
- A comprehensive routine of Kinesiology techniques to strengthen the whole digestive system and a malfunctioning ICV
- And much more.