Come along to one of our Kinesiology Taster events … it’s a fantastic opportunity to experience the benefits of Kinesiology and learn how you can improve your health and those around you.
You may be a complementary health practitioner looking to enhance your current skill set or wondering about changing your career. Kinesiology could provide you with these tools and take the guess work out of health care.
Our up and coming Kinesiology Taster events:
- Wednesday 19th January 2022
From 7.00pm to 8.30pm in Clifton Wood, Bristol.
Please note: some of the taster evenings may need to be online due to government restrictions.
Come and join me (Dawn Bailey) and like-minded people for an informative and fun evening, with an opportunity to find out what’s involved and experience the benefits of Kinesiology first hand.
The cost of the taster event is £25. When you sign up to enrol on the Foundation Course you will automatically receive this cost back.
If you would like to attend the next Kinesiology taster evening please email
Here are some testimonials from some past students on what they have achieved from attending our courses:
- ‘What a journey! I am so grateful for everything I have learnt on the Kinesiology Foundation Course, I initially joined to help myself, friends and family, but have been so astounded by what can be accomplished that I went on to take my training further. I would thoroughly recommend the Foundation Course to everyone!’ (Kay)
- ‘Kinesiology has been the most valuable thing I have done so far in my life. I have found it to be truly holistic. I feel empowered to improve my health and I can see how this will dramatically enhance my life. Dawn really knows how to share knowledge in a way that we can all understand. I feel honoured to be a part of this group and learn this fascinating subject with Dawn.’ (Charlotte)
- ‘Dawn and her co-teacher are thoughtful, erudite, patient, knowledgeable, compassionate and utterly dedicated to facilitating people healing. After the course you will feel confident enough to understand people’s needs and effectively be able to treat them. I can’t recommend it enough.’
- ‘Both the Foundation and Practitioners Course have been fundamental for my personal growth. I am forever grateful to Dawn and my fellow course colleagues for creating a space where deep personal healing takes place, alongside the learning and practice of such a phenomenal healing modality.’ (Sarah)