Kinesiology Practitioner Training
Not only will you learn advanced techniques to enable you to feel confident with your clients, we will train you to be a thorough, all-round health professional in every way.
The Course is made up of:
- An orientation weekend
- An intensive 4 day workshop
- 10 modules
- Case work (with a number written up and submitted for marking)
- The practitioner exam
Here you can see the dates for our 2018/2019 Practitioner Kinesiology training. NOW FULLY BOOKED.
|Orientation||Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September 2018|
|Intensive (4 day) W/S||Thursday 18th – Sunday 21st October 2018|
|Module 1&2||Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th November 2018|
|Module 3&4||Thursday 6th & Friday 7th December 2018|
|Module 5&6||Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th January 2019|
|Module 7&8||Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd February 2019|
|Module 9&10||Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd March 2019|
|Practitioner Exam||Sunday 14th April 2019|
Here you can find out more detail about what you will be learning at every stage:
Meet your fellow students for the first time and get to know each other. We help you set your goals for the course and review muscle tests for specific problem areas, providing you with consolidation and confidence with your treatments. We’ll also introduce you to some new skills including the 3 step ESR programme which incorporates the ‘eye release’, ‘temporal tap’ & ‘fundamental conflict’ techniques.
Intensive Workshop (4 Day)
Our 4 day intensive workshop will help make the Foundation course fall into place. We give you communication training and focus on your personal development. Plus you’ll learn counselling and presentation skills and you’ll receive entrepreneurial guidance so you feel confident about building and maintaining a successful practice. There are also many new techniques and lots of hands on practical time to cement everything you have learnt so far. We incorporate daily wheel balancing sessions – giving you the chance to get good at what you know! Great week, great information, great safe environment and great fun!
Modules 1 & 2: Food Testing, Digestion, ICV & Houston Valve
Module 1 – Food Sensitivities and Allergies. Most reliable method of assessment. With this module under your belt you will be confident in finding food sensitivities and giving dietary advice to help get people back to vibrant health.
Module 2 – The Ileo-Caecal Valve (ICV) Syndrome. The Ileo-Caecal valve and the Houston valve play a huge part in lowering general health when malfunctioning. You will learn how to detect and fix the answer to many people’s health problems. Learn about the ICV syndrome, which can solve many unexplained aches and pains as well as chronic Tired All The Time or T.A.T.T & I.B.S symptoms.
Modules 3 & 4: The Immune & Endocrine Systems
Module 3 – The Immune System – Long term health by defeating free radicals. When you know how to address, build and boost the Immune System (everyone’s have different requirements) people’s feelings of “being run down”, “tired all the time”, “feeling below par”, etc will ebb away.
Module 4 – The Endocrine System – key to health and solving chronic ill-health. This module covers the basis of most illness. The Endocrine system is “the core” of one’s health and how the body is able to run itself. You will learn how to assess and restore this vital system which gets people well.
Modules 5 & 6: Emotions & Energy
Module 5 – Resolve fears, anxieties and traumas and build self-esteem. This emotional module will equip you to help others (and yourself) resolve past and present blockages. Emotions are often ignored or buried which can be just as harmful/ congesting as eating ‘junk food’. Learn how to ‘release’ negative past, present and future emotions as well as unwanted habits and ‘re-program’ the mind and body at a conscious and unconscious level.
Module 6 – Electro-Magnetics, Aura, Chakras – the body’s “electrics”. This module is a real energy wow! Learn how important and real our energies are – how they are affected and ways to bring them back into a harmonious state of balance. Learn how to keep grounded and centered.
Modules 7 & 8 – Structural
Module 7 – Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) and Structure. The Temporo-Mandibular Joint (T.M.J.) is responsible for many imbalances around the body. We look into and learn how this can affect people detrimentally. This structural technique will enable you to change the way people feel instantly. Ligament interlink, this technique will change a lot of inexplicable pain in shoulders, elbows, wrists and also hips, knees ankles.
Module 8 – Dural Torque for allergies and structural torsions. This technique addresses the dura around the spine which is responsible for many structural malfunctions and also is involved with allergies/hayfever.
Modules 9 & 10 – Consolidation, practice and mock exam
Module 9 – Emergency modes- very helpful for knowing where to start with all you know. Added information to help further with candida, insomnia, addictions, eye health, structural distortions and lower back pain. Cranial technique for headaches, behavioural issues and stress.
Module 10 – Clinic Practice Demo, Review and Mock Test. Tutors demonstration clinic practice to the group, review of course and mock exam for your revision.
Practitioner Exam (and optional First Aid Training)
A two and a half hour written exam paper for Professional Registered Certification is taken between 10 a.m. – 12.30 p.m in this final part of our training.
In addition a First Aid course (costing an extra £50.00 per person) will also be scheduled in the afternoon for any student who needs to attend or would simply appreciate a ‘refresher.’ Please note that First Aid certification is a mandatory requirement for all students training at Practitioner level.
A.S.K is a charity, raising the awareness of Systematic Kinesiology and the great value it has in preventative health care, for reducing pain and stress and for improving mental and physical health and well-being.
A.S.K is also the accrediting body for courses, schools and tutors.
In order to complete the Practitioner level training, students are required to attend the A.S.K day which is scheduled within a few months of the written exam. The A.S.K day is a chance to meet fellow students and attend inspirational seminars delivered by health and well-being experts.
Here you can see other key aspects of our Practitioner training which are important to be aware of before booking your place.
- Foundation Training: You are required to have completed the Balanced Health Foundation Course Levels 1 to 6 which includes 60 class hours and completed homework handed in within six months from Level 6.
- Anatomy and Physiology: Students need to qualify in Anatomy & Physiology (A & P) to V.T.C.T. or ITEC Diploma or other equivalent level of training. This may be completed before the Practitioners course or after, we do not suggest during due to overload. However this must be completed before your certificate is issued. If you choose to take the A&P course after the Practitioners course you have 6 months from the exam date to complete the A&P course. Please click here for information about A&P courses that we recommend.
- Professional Work & Case Studies: Over the period of the Practitioner training, students are required to be insured, be associate members of A.S.K. and to see an average of two clients per week who are charged an expense fee. Students are required to complete and submit case studies for clients seen professionally and send in 4 per month for assessment. 30 in total.
- Clinic Assessment: A clinic practice session is scheduled as part of the Practitioner training, during which the student treats their own client with an approved practitioner assessing the session at a venue and time/date to be decided by the assessor/student. The session is 1½ hours and the assessors fee is included in the price of the course. If the session is not satisfactory then a second clinic practice will be set at an additional cost.
- Practitioner Training FAQs: Click here for a list of FAQs
Here you can see the cost of our Kinesiology Practitioner Level Training.